So tomorrow I will be busy cleaning and what not because Friday and Saturday Nicholas is coming to stay with us(: I'm not sure what all we will be doing yet, I know that he wants me to go to the mall with him to pick out clothes for school. We definitely will get our traditional tropical smoothie- beach bum smoothie. Then Sunday I have no idea what is going on yet. Monday is Labor day and I still have nothing in store other than getting ready for school. Then Tuesday is the first day of school, I'm excited to get back into the loop of things. I'm on my fourth Stephenie Meyer book, I cannot wait for the movie! Other than all this nothing more is new. I will update you if anything comes up. Oh yea, September 13th we are going to Amy Parson's wedding, Jeremy might go with me as my date. He has to check with his rents. So this should be fun. (:
I'll keep you updated.
<33
Happy New Year!
15 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like a ton of fun!! Post some fun pics of school! Love ya girl! Cody wants Nicolas to make a blog to! You should help him set one up!
Post a Comment